Treasures of Internet Folklife, archived and showcased for the general public.
- Stories - The folk stories of the internet, with some sprawling epics.
- Art - Online, even the most obscure artist can reach dedicated fans anywhere.
- Music - The Internet has revived many music movements by connecting fans, and fostered new movements of its own.
- History - Internet History from our perspective. See also Imageboard.
- 4chan/History - The 4chan History Timeline passed down from generation to generation.
- 2ch Chronicle - A 2channel record of history. Text works great on Wikibooks so we might as well leave it there.
- 4chan Chronicle - A 4chan record of history.
- Books - Freely editable books and guides with lots of useful information.
- Collections - Assorted data archives.
- Greentext - Stories written in short concise sentences, a popular stream of consciousness format on 4chan.
- S4S National Library - The collective achievements of 4chan's /s4s/, archived for time immemorial.
- Alternate Reality Games (ARGs) - Community based scavenger hunts or challenges made for competition, marketing, or just for fun.
- Website Archives - Archived Websites under our care.
- Everything Shii Knows - An archive of Shii's Wiki (a major source for and the inspiration for the Bibliotheca Anonoma).
- Solresol - A language made entirely out of musical tones.
- Law - Legal analyses and articles.
Tips and tricks on how to archive the way we do.
- Link Scouting - The first step is to search for interesting content around the internet.
- Internet Archive Upload - The next step is to upload to the Internet Archive.
- Archival Tools - Tools we use to archive online data.
- BASC-Archiver - Archive single threads from 4chan along with JSON and all images.
- FoolFuuka - How to run your own 4chan archiver to archive entire boards.
- Archival Mediums - Hardware or services used to store archived data.
- Scanning - How to scan paper, pamphlets, even books.
Services and scripts that make the Bibliotheca Anonoma possible.
- Code - Programs developed by the Bibliotheca Anonoma to assist our archival work.
- Group Chat - Group communication systems utilized by the Bibliotheca Anonoma.
- MediaWiki - The structure of this very wiki, which is the core of our organization.
- Kanban Board - The Kanban Board system helps team members make sense of tasks and goals.
- Eikonos - An image tag system based on Moebooru/Danbooru to organize and help make 4chan/imageboard screencaps easier to search through.
- Matrix/Synapse - Our own hosted Matrix/Riot.im server.
- Proposals - Ideas for building new types of infrastructure.
Articles about the Bibliotheca Anonoma itself.
- Bibliotheca Anonoma - What is the Bibliotheca Anonoma?
- History of the Bibliotheca Anonoma - The Bibliotheca Anonoma, founded in Jan. 2012, has had a long and storied history.
- Forerunners - The predecessors of the Bibliotheca Anonoma.
- 2012-2014 - In the early days of the Bibliotheca Anonoma, it was a one man operation with some contributions from random anons.
- 2014-2016 - Once the BA set up a group chat, we gathered more members and accomplished amazing feats of archival.
- Current - A strong community, significant reforms, and new infrastructure typify the modern Bibliotheca Anonoma.
- Logo - The Bibliotheca Anonoma utilizes a unique set of insignias, seals, and standards.