- Check out the Navigation section below to browse the content of this wiki.
- The Bibliotheca Anonoma uses a Kanban Board system, to coordinate our projects. It’s publicly viewable (and commentable), so monitor our progress there.
- The Workroom contains a large stack of stories we’re still reviewing. You can comment on it, track our progress, even help out.
- Just edit this wiki anytime, anywhere. Follow the MediaWiki Editing guide.
- This wiki has additional special features (such as a Semantic Wiki and special templates), check out our own Editing Guide to learn to use them.
- If you just need to drop off new stories/content, jump in our IRC or Discord chat, we can help research and put it together as a wikipage.
- Stay on the lookout for pages that may have fallen by the wayside, are in need of maintenance, or are orphaned.
- The Github organization holds tons of open source programs and scrapers that we developed.
- The Storehouse contains files deemed critical for archival, but still under review. We tossed them into Google Drive for now.
- The Internet Archive holds most of our critically important treasures, from entire website backups to a Git backup of this wiki.
The best way to contact the Bibliotheca Anonoma is at our Discord chat or IRC channel. Feel free to drop in, contribute anything, or even join anytime.