- URLs - all associated URLs, used for embedding. Some are optional.
- Website - Maybe the artist's own website where the song, album, or artist can be found.
Influenced strongly by the Mediawiki infobox, but somewhat simplified for the needs of internet music: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Infobox_musical_artist
- Page Title - The page title should use the most widely known or current name.
- Name - A romanized name for easier reference.
- Alias - Other names for the artist, which also need to be made in redirects.
- Genres (linking) - Genres that the artist is associated with.
- Years active - Start date and end date, or -present.
Often on bandcamp or when published, albums get grouped by publishing label, which provide support to their constitutent artists.
Mostly descended from the basic ID3.
- artist (linking) - The artist name.
- album (linking) - The album name.
- date - Full release date or just year of release.
- track (optional) - The track number of an album, if it is part of an album.
- genre (linking) - Music Genre.
- publisher (linking) -
- language - Primary language used in the song.
- artist (linking)
- label (linking)
- Publisher - If not actually published by a large recording studio, the website or community it was first posted is used (Bandcamp, YouTube, Soundcloud, Reddit, even 4chan)
Music genres are good ways of grouping similar music together.